Intro to Confident Caregiving
How to Find Joy, Support and Purpose as a Caregiver
Next session: October 2023
I know you are overworked and stressed.
You are juggling everyone’s needs and likely not paying attention to your own.
You don’t have all the answers, and that keeps you awake at night.
You are trying to decipher complex medical issues, legal questions, and do everything with a smile.
You might have almost no support.
You might have none at all.
You are noticing that you are snapping at your partner, kids, friends, and maybe even the Loved One you care for.
You need help.
You need expert answers.
You need a system, and you need help seeing small things you can do that will make a huge impact on the quality of life for not only your Loved One, but for you.
I understand and I have been in your shoes.
I’d love to be the guide and mentor you need…
My name is Lili Fiore and I am the founder of Much Love, Lili.
I am ready to share with you all the systems, guides, and revolutionary resources that I have developed over the many years I have been a caregiver.
If you are ready for this kind of knowledge and support, I’d like to invite you to apply to be a member of the 4-week program beta group for my Intro to Caregiving: How to Find Joy, Support and Purpose as a Caregiver.
I will be accepting a total of 10 people into the group, and it will be free for those who are admitted (a $349 value, my gift to those in the first group).
What You Get
- My ground-breaking Sensory Care Assessment, which will radically improve your Loved One’s quality of life and help you to be 100% confident that you are supporting them in exactly the way they need. Both you and your Loved One will be uplifted in this process.
- Not to be forgotten, you will also use your own Sensory Care Assessment to identify how you can best recharge and renew, even if you only have 5 minutes.
- You will build a binder filled with every possible form, contact list, team list, insurance, legal forms, and all the other things you could possibly need so you are prepared for any situation, and you can confidently know that you have all the information you need at your fingertips. This creates a sense of calm and confidence for you and your family in what can be an overwhelming journey.
- We will identify all your Loved Ones medical issues and have you pull the appropriate forms from the binder that will allow you to track everything going on with them and allow any caregivers to be on the same page no matter who is involved. This will give you needed peace of mind that you are prepared for all medical situations.
- Then we will work on figuring out what your Loved Ones final wishes are, to whatever degree they desire or are prepared for. This will allow you to honor their wishes, and never have a doubt that you have done everything they wished for.
- You will also get access to my forms on how to hire caregivers, what to expect, when to move your Loved One from home, how to find a facility, and and how to manage your Loved Ones things once you have moved them out, and much more.
- And you will get weekly group mentoring calls with me, where I will support you, answer specific questions, help you personalize all of this to you and your Loved One’s needs, and allow you to breathe, center, and renew yourself.
- You will leave each group session knowing that you have the answers you need to be the best caregiver for your Loved One – and be able to feel joy and purpose in the path you are on.
How it Works
- To apply to be in the beta program, fill out the form below. Let me know why you need this course, a little about your situation, and what your biggest questions are.
- I will review the information submitted, and, if you are one of the first 10 selected, I will email you with the information on how to start.
- Once into the program, you will have one weekly group mentoring call. The time and day will be determined by the best time for members of the first group.
- You will get the PDF of my almost 500 page book, Lili’s Caregiving Guide, filled with literally everything you need from the start of your caregiving journey through learning how to live again after the journey ends.
Who this is for
- Caregivers in the “sandwich generation,” stuck between work, raising their own families, and a Loved One in need.
- The single caregiver, who has little to no support and is on the brink of burnout.
- Caregivers who have been thrown into the role through an unexpected trauma or circumstance.
- Any caregiver who feels lost, alone, and uncertain that they are doing everything they can.
Are you ready to know that you can find joy, be supported, and have a sense of purpose as a caregiver – while knowing how to take care of yourself so you don’t burn out?
Sign up via the form below to get notified when the next course session will launch!